In light of the background mentioned above, this national seminar is being organised with the following major objectives;
- To review current trends and developments in e-content management, ICT applicable to development and dissemination of educational resources through open access
- To examine and evaluate the existing activities, services and functionalities of the two organisations;
- To identify areas of activities that the two organisations can take up in collaborative fashion with its existing infrastructure and expertise;
- To examine Web 2.0 and Library 2.0 tools and technologies and examine possibilities of deploying them in activities and services of two organizations; and
- To explore improved means and methods of providing textual and multimedia scholarly contents to the academic community.